EconoSTATS is an organization affiliated with George Mason University's Center for Health and Risk Communication as well as the related Statistical Assessment Service (STATS). (STATS in turn is affiliated with the Center for Media and Public Affairs (CMPA) and the Genetic Literacy Project.) EconoSTATS states that its goal "is to simplify and clarify economic debates by explaining the premises and evidence on which they are based." It supports privatization and opposes government regulation.
- Wayne Winegarden, Contributing Editor
- Donald Rieck, is Executive Director and Managing Editor of STATS
- Katy Davis, public relations professional for the Center for Media and Public Affairs and STATS
Resources and Articles
Related SourceWatch Articles
- Statistical Assessment Service
- Center for Health and Risk Communication
- George Mason University
- Center for Media and Public Affairs
- Genetic Literacy Project
- EconoSTATS, Our Purpose, organizational website, accessed March 2014.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.