Kevin P. McVicker
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kevin P. McVicker was listed among "Rising Stars 2005" by Campaigns and Elections.
- McVicker is an "account supervisor at Shirley & Banister Public Affairs in Alexandria, Va., where he works on drafting messages and targeting them to specific audiences.
- "He has courted national reporters and producers for political and corporate clients. He was instrumental in putting Stephen Moore and his former organization, the Club for Growth, on the media map. McVicker continues his work for the Club for Growth, which raises money for conservative GOP candidates who support lower taxes and limited government.
- "He began at Shirley & Banister as an account executive eight years ago. Previously, he was a research analyst for Litton PRC and worked for the lobbying firm, Pearson & Pipkin. He has also worked with U.S. Rep. Katherine Harris, R-Fla., Israeli politician Natan Sharansky, and conservative commentators Ann Coulter, Michael Medved and John Podhoretz.
- "McVicker, 38, earned a B.A. in politics and an M.A. from The Catholic University of America in Washington, D.C."
- McVicker is married, and lives with his wife Patricia, stepdaughter Carolyn, and son Andrew in Alexandria, VA.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.