Jump to navigation Jump to search
"Men's Health is the UK's best-selling quality men's magazine packed with expert tips and advice on everything today's man needs to feel fitter, healthier, and happier." 
Accessed February 2013: 
Resources and articles
- Launched by Mark Bricklin in 1987 as a health-oriented service magazine, Greg Gutfeldeditor of 'Maxim' was inspired by him 
- Men's Health has evolved into a lifestyle magazine for men, covering areas such as health, fitness, nutrition, relationships, travel, technology, fashion and finance. Bricklin, along with Rodale editors Larry Stains and Stefan Bechtel... imported Greg Gutfeld from Rodale's Prevention title and worked with longtime staff editor Denis Boyles, a former Playboy contributing editor... David Zinczenko became the editor-in-chief of Men's Health in 2000. Ronan Gardiner is the publisher.
- FitSchools Foundation
- Jerry Kindela, the editor in chief of Men's Fitness
- Donovan Webster
- Men's Health About, organizational web page, accessed February 21, 2013.
- Men's Health , organizational web page, accessed February 21, 2013.