State of Deception: The Power of Nazi Propaganda
State of Deception: The Power of Nazi Propaganda is an exhibit of the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum that will open in November, 2008. This special exhibition will examine state propaganda and the role of Nazi propaganda in the rise and fall of the Third Reich and inciting genocide. The exhibit will run for more than two years and then become a traveling exhibit.
On June 20, 2008, the Holocaust Museum invited a group of journalists to participate in a roundtable examining "Journalists Under the Third Reich" to discuss and promote the exhibit. Ann Millin of the Holocaust Museum led and moderated the roundtable Journalists participating were:
- Angela Benson, WCCO TV, Minneapolis, MN
- Pamela Benson, CNN
- Dan Bowerman, The Quad City Times
- John Coward, University of Tulsa
- Carole Hunter, The Des Moines Register
- Gail Meadows, The Miami Herald
- Ray Quintanilla, The Chicago Tribune
- Robert D. Richards, The Pennsylvania State University
- Chris Scholl, CBS News
- John Stauber, Center for Media and Democracy
- Karen Sughrue, CBS 60 Minutes
- William Ward, The Poynter Institute
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.